- There is one Presence and one Power, God the good.
- God is individualized in each person as the Christ consciousness as demonstrated by Jesus Christ.
- Prayer is a means to experience the presence of God. Prayer and meditation are ways to "be still and know that I am God" and to accept the spiritual reality of our nature.
- The Law of Mind Action shows us that our thoughts will reflect in the way we experience our daily lives. Through our beliefs, judgments, thoughts, words and actions, we create our perceptions of people, events and activities and choose our response to them.
- Practical application of our Truth is remembering that we are eternal spiritual beings and allowing that love to fully express in our activities and relationships. We are in the world, and not of or limited by the changing world.
Taken from "Children on the Quest," Vol. 1.
5 Principles for Youth & Teens