Policies & Procedures
SUBJECT: Vendors at Conference
POLICY: The sponsoring body of a Regional Conference may provide vendors an opportunity to display items or services for sale, in an area which does not interfere with ingress/egress to the main meeting room.
The items or services for sale must be pre-approved by the Board of Trustees and must be compatible with the purpose and mission of the Region, as determined by the Board of Trustees.
Participating vendors are asked to tithe 10% of their sales to the Region, which is then considered part of the conference income.
If the vendor is not registered for the conference, there will be a $100 fee for selling at the conference.
- Vendors shall contact the sponsoring body to determine if space is being offered.
- If space is being offered, contact the Region's Administrative Office to obtain Board approval.
- Vendors shall be responsible for setting up and taking down their displays.
- Vendors are responsible for their own sales.
- Vendors will tithe 10% of their sales to the Region before departing the conference. Make checks payable to the Southeast Region.
Dated: April 2002